The easiest way to give students credit for reading a book is with a reading test. You might want a test like this if you are assigning this book over a break (summer reading for instance) or as extra credit.
White Fang Reading Test (whole book) details:
- Comprehension questions only (no Language Arts elements questions)
- 25 multiple-choice questions (quick to administer and score)
- 2 short answer prompts
- 1 extended response prompt
- 2 Formats (both delivered in PDF and MS Word files)
- Single-column test (6 pages total)
- Two column test (4 pages total)
- If you only want the multiple-choice, leave out the last two pages.
- Includes answer key
Also available: White Fang Reading Quizzes (5 readings)