This To Kill a Mockingbird reading test ensures accountability for assigned reading. As a whole-book reading check, it contains only comprehension-level questions. It works great for assigning summer reading or extra credit.
To Kill a Mockingbird Reading Test contents:
- 38 multiple-choice questions
- 2 short answer questions
- 1 essay question
To Kill a Mockingbird Reading Test files:
- Print view (PDF and MS Word)
- List view (PDF and MS Word)
- Answer key (PDF)
- MS Word files make the resource easy to modify.
- Reading check does not assess knowledge of literary elements.
- Print view of the reading test is 6 pages: 3 pages of multiple choice, 1 page for short answer questions, and 2 pages for the essay.
- You can shorten the test to multiple-choice only by omitting the later pages.
To Kill a Mockingbird Reading Checks Bundle (6 quizzes and 1 whole-book test)