Make sure that students complete assigned readings with To Kill a Mockingbird Reading Quizzes. Leading engaging lessons is easy when everyone is on the same page. Each reading check contains ten multiple-choice questions, so they are quick to administer and score.
To Kill a Mockingbird Reading Quizzes schedule:
- Reading 1: Chapters 1-5
- Reading 2: Chapters 6-9
- Reading 3: Chapters 10-14
- Reading 4: Chapters 15-18
- Reading 5: Chapters 19-23
- Reading 6: Chapters 24-31
To Kill a Mockingbird Reading Quizzes contents:
- Print view (PDF and MS Word)
- List view (PDF and MS Word)
- Answer key
- Print view uses a large font; you can save paper by printing two per sheet.
- The DOCX (MS Word) file format makes quizzes easy to customize.
- These To Kill a Mockingbird reading checks contain comprehension / recall questions only.
- None of the questions assess knowledge of literary elements.