Since all resources are delivered electronically and a download cannot be “returned,” all sales are considered final and nonrefundable.
If you feel that a refund may be justified due to exceptional circumstances, contact TeachNovels and explain the situation.
- Refund requests must be submitted within one month of purchase.
- Refunds are not remitted based on user dissatisfaction.
- Refunds are limited to situations where a resource was not used. This may include…
- No download recorded by the system log
- Compromised resource file
- Confusion caused by misleading representation
- Unforeseeable technical issues
- Duplicate Purchase (under the same user information)
NOTE: Depending on your method of purchase, refunds may take several business days, a week, or even longer to process. This is due to the workings of the point of sale, credit, and/or banking institutions and not the vender. This delay is not within our control.