Everything that you need to teach practically and effectively.
This comprehensive resource has everything that you need to teach The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn expertly. Select from lessons and assignments focusing on citing textual evidence, style, point of view, structure, satire, controversy, argument, thematic elements, and more.
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn unit includes:
- Pre-reading activities
- 6 reading quizzes (3 formats)
- Key excerpts with analysis
- Common Core lessons for grades 9-12
- Dozens of extension lessons and activities
- Culminating projects, extension tasks, and prompts
- Final exam question banks
Files come in two formats (PDF and DOCX) for your convenience. Since the resource has so many materials, it includes a navigation menu.